Please pray for...
Cambodia: church and nation
- Pray for the continued growth, maturity, outreach and zeal of the Cambodian church. Pray for expatriate Christian workers, that they will give the church appropriate training and support.
- Pray for a good relationship to be maintained between the church and the government.
- Pray that justice may be done in trials of former Khmer Rouge leaders.
- Pray for the king of Cambodia, King Norodom Sihamoni.
- Pray for the Prime Minister and all in national and local government, that they may lead Cambodia in righteousness and justice.
- Pray that Cambodia may be rid of drug abuse, human trafficking, child prostitution and other social ills.
- Pray for an improvement in the standard of living of the rural poor.
- Pray for the children being sponsored by CCC to attend school.
- Pray for funds to meet our sponsorship commitments for 2016.
- Pray that students who have received sponsorship in the past and are now employed will be willing to give to CCC so that other young people can be helped too.
- Ask the Lord to link us with people with appropriate gifts and experience who can help us carry through the project.
- Pray that the Lord would release all the resources that we shall need, including funding, a site for construction and personnel to staff the college.
- Pray that the whole enterprise, and the long-term work of the college, will be led by the Holy Spirit and will bring glory to God.
Children of Cambodia
- Please pray for the 15 children whom we are sending to school.
- Pray for sufficient funds to continue and expand this project.
- Pray for the children's parents who struggle to earn enough to provide for their families.
- Pray for the children no longer in the project because they have been placed in orphanages following the death of their parents from AIDS or because they have moved with their families away from Phnom Penh.
- Pray for Pastor Sokunthea and his wife who manage this project.
- Pray for God’s protection of Council members.
- Ask the Lord to guide the Council in making decisions.
Give thanks with CCC...
We thank the Lord for:
- the improvement seen in the health, educational standard and well being of those being helped by our Children of Cambodia project;
- families who formerly scavenged on a rubbish dump who have found alternative sources of income;
- the provision of sufficient funds to meet our sponsorship commitments so far;
- the growth and vitality of the Cambodian church;
- unity within the Council.
Where to go next
Try these links: